- New Passenger Air Travel Requirements To Prevent Ebola From Spreading In The U.S.Posted 29 mins ago
- Oscar Pistorius SentencedPosted 8 hours ago
- Mom Wants ‘Breaking Bad’ Toys Off Store Shelves [VIDEO]Posted 8 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Kilmeade Today: Axelrod back in 1994 and @brodyjenner!
Now and Then ~ Back in 1994, President Obama’s Senior Advisor David Axelrod admonished the losing campaign of President George H. W. Bush for touting an economic recovery that most Americans could not identify with. If those tactics were so terrible back in 1994, why is Axelrod using those same tactics today? To weigh in, Brian will be joined by democratic strategist Hank Sheinkopf, Ed Randall, founder of Fans 4 the Cure, TV personality Brody Jenner and FOX’s Chris Wallace and Steve Doocy.