- Gov. Chris Christie Launching PAC — A Possible Step Toward 2016 Presidential Run? [VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- Thaw Of U.S. – Cuba Relations Stirs Mixed FeelingsPosted 9 hours ago
- Super Bowl Auto Ads: Who’s In, Who’s Out?Posted 9 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Kilmeade Today: Axelrod back in 1994 and @brodyjenner!
Now and Then ~ Back in 1994, President Obama’s Senior Advisor David Axelrod admonished the losing campaign of President George H. W. Bush for touting an economic recovery that most Americans could not identify with. If those tactics were so terrible back in 1994, why is Axelrod using those same tactics today? To weigh in, Brian will be joined by democratic strategist Hank Sheinkopf, Ed Randall, founder of Fans 4 the Cure, TV personality Brody Jenner and FOX’s Chris Wallace and Steve Doocy.