- Supreme Court Weighs Arguments Over Affordable Care Act Subsidies [VIDEO]Posted 10 hours ago
- Bullet Points: ATF Takes Aim at AR-15 AmmoPosted 15 hours ago
- DHS Gets A Budget, Immigration Policy Standoff EndsPosted 16 hours ago
- Former General David Petraeus Pleads Guilty [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
IL Kids Found Bound In Car Outside Kansas Walmart
A couple from suburban Chicago are in custody in Kansas after police say they found two children tied up in a store parking lot.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports:
Following up on a call from a Walmart customer, police in Lawrence, Kansas say they found two children with their hands bound and their face partially covered.
Sergeant Trent McKinley says the five and seven-year-olds were with their father.
(McKinley) “There was a struggle between him and the officer and we had to use a taser to take him into custody.”
Their mother was arrested inside of the store. Three teenagers found inside the SUV had to be coaxed out.
The family of seven had apparently been living in the suburban since it broke down a few days earlier while traveling from Illinois to Arizona.
(McKinley) “We fed them and went out and got some diapers for the youngest child.”
The parents face child abuse and endangerment charges.
Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.