- President Obama Issues Executive Order Allowing Sanctions On Cyber AttackersPosted 21 mins ago
- Joining The Pack: Arkansas Passes Religious Freedom Bill Similar To Indiana’s [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Tax Break Holiday for FL Gun Owners?Posted 7 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Housecall for Health: Weight Key to Beating Lymphoma
You read story after story about benefits to slimming down or watching your weight. But a new study has found that being overweight might be a good thing when fighting a certain type of cancer.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Here’s something you don’t hear everyday: A way that extra weight can actually benefit your health. A study from Washington University finds that heavier men are less likely to die from a form of non-Hodgkin Lymphoma called DLBCL.
Researchers are unsure of the reason, but suspect it could have to do with bigger patients’ ability to tolerate the intense chemotherapy. Scientists hope this will lead to a better understanding of lymphatic cancer.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.