- Deer Tick DangersPosted 23 hours ago
- IRS Questioned Over Targeting ScandalPosted 2 days ago
- Midwest Gas Price SpikePosted 2 days ago
- FOX CountryPosted 2 days ago
- Life Expectancy RisesPosted 2 days ago
- David Beckham To Retire From SoccerPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: All-Star Race (Charlotte)Posted 2 days ago
Housecall for Health: Who’s Healthier, Early Birds or Night Owls?
The early bird catches the worm…and some extra antibodies, apparently. New research suggests you may want to trade in those late-night drinks for an early cup of coffee.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon explains in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Want to be healthier and happier? You may want to consider trying to be a morning person. New research from the University of Toronto says that people who are early to rise are more positive, and get better quality sleep than night owls – which impacts the immune system.
The study is good news for those heading toward their “golden years.” Data found late-night habits fade with age, so by 60, the majority of people tend to rise and shine.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.