- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 16 mins ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 18 hours ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Housecall for Health: Who’s Healthier, Early Birds or Night Owls?
The early bird catches the worm…and some extra antibodies, apparently. New research suggests you may want to trade in those late-night drinks for an early cup of coffee.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon explains in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Want to be healthier and happier? You may want to consider trying to be a morning person. New research from the University of Toronto says that people who are early to rise are more positive, and get better quality sleep than night owls – which impacts the immune system.
The study is good news for those heading toward their “golden years.” Data found late-night habits fade with age, so by 60, the majority of people tend to rise and shine.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.