- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 4 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- Red Skelton’s Pledge of Allegiance, The Tonight Show Sings “Let It Go”, and Pres. Obama and Vice Pres. Biden MOVEPosted 8 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Housecall for Health: Who’s Healthier, Early Birds or Night Owls?
The early bird catches the worm…and some extra antibodies, apparently. New research suggests you may want to trade in those late-night drinks for an early cup of coffee.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon explains in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Want to be healthier and happier? You may want to consider trying to be a morning person. New research from the University of Toronto says that people who are early to rise are more positive, and get better quality sleep than night owls – which impacts the immune system.
The study is good news for those heading toward their “golden years.” Data found late-night habits fade with age, so by 60, the majority of people tend to rise and shine.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.