- Gov. Chris Christie Launching PAC — A Possible Step Toward 2016 Presidential Run? [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- AFMW: Jim DeFelice, Co-Author of American SniperPosted 5 hours ago
- Thaw Of U.S. – Cuba Relations Stirs Mixed FeelingsPosted 5 hours ago
- Super Bowl Auto Ads: Who’s In, Who’s Out?Posted 5 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Housecall for Health: Who’s Healthier, Early Birds or Night Owls?
The early bird catches the worm…and some extra antibodies, apparently. New research suggests you may want to trade in those late-night drinks for an early cup of coffee.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon explains in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Want to be healthier and happier? You may want to consider trying to be a morning person. New research from the University of Toronto says that people who are early to rise are more positive, and get better quality sleep than night owls – which impacts the immune system.
The study is good news for those heading toward their “golden years.” Data found late-night habits fade with age, so by 60, the majority of people tend to rise and shine.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.