- Hops For HeroesPosted 1 day ago
- Rolling Stones: 50 Years of SatisfactionPosted 2 days ago
- Underwater MysteryPosted 2 days ago
- The Next Disaster: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 2 days ago
- Remembering Iraq: A FOX News Radio Special Hour 1Posted 2 days ago
- Remembering Iraq: A FOX News Radio Special Hour 2Posted 2 days ago
Housecall for Health: Who’s Healthier, Early Birds or Night Owls?
The early bird catches the worm…and some extra antibodies, apparently. New research suggests you may want to trade in those late-night drinks for an early cup of coffee.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon explains in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Want to be healthier and happier? You may want to consider trying to be a morning person. New research from the University of Toronto says that people who are early to rise are more positive, and get better quality sleep than night owls – which impacts the immune system.
The study is good news for those heading toward their “golden years.” Data found late-night habits fade with age, so by 60, the majority of people tend to rise and shine.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.