- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 21 mins ago
- Kenny Chesney’s ‘Revival’ Tour Features Some Big Name Opening ActsPosted 1 hour ago
- How Can You Protect Your Online Privacy?Posted 17 hours ago
- ‘Downton Abbey’ To End After Season SixPosted 17 hours ago
- Distractions A Problem For Teen DriversPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
GA Denies KKK Request to ‘Adopt A Highway’
The Ku Klux Klan gets a “no”. The group is denied a request to join the ‘Adopt A Highway’ program in Georgia.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster reports:
The KKK is told: It may not join Georgia’s ‘Adopt A Highway’ cleanup program.
The State Department of Transportation, declining the white supremacy group’s application, saying it would be a problem promoting an organization with a history of inciting social unrest.
The program involves volunteers from groups or companies, picking up roadside trash: It comes with a roadside sign, recognizing whoever’s sponsoring that stretch.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.