- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 12 hours ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 1 day ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
GA Denies KKK Request to ‘Adopt A Highway’
The Ku Klux Klan gets a “no”. The group is denied a request to join the ‘Adopt A Highway’ program in Georgia.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster reports:
The KKK is told: It may not join Georgia’s ‘Adopt A Highway’ cleanup program.
The State Department of Transportation, declining the white supremacy group’s application, saying it would be a problem promoting an organization with a history of inciting social unrest.
The program involves volunteers from groups or companies, picking up roadside trash: It comes with a roadside sign, recognizing whoever’s sponsoring that stretch.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.