- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 10 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 11 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 11 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 12 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 1 day ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 2 days ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 3 days ago
AEHQ: Former Aide Wins Giffords’ Seat in AZ
A congressional district formerly in the hands of Democrat Gabrielle Giffords will remain in the hands of a Democrat for now.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal has more on Tuesday’s special election in Arizona:
From America’s Election Headquarters…
Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords opted to focus on recovering after being shot last year, and asked her aide Ron Barber to run. Last night he won the election bid for the rest of her term.
He had to beat the same man Giffords beat just two years ago: The young Iraq War vet Republican Jesse Kelly.
This race focused on national issues: healthcare, medicare. And both sides wanted to win badly.
Outside groups from both parties poured money in. Republicans saw a shot in the GOP-leaning district after Giffords resigned and treated the race as a referendum on the President. And for just that reason, the Democratic party wanted to keep it just as badly.
Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.