- AFMW: The Rhett Walker BandPosted 2 days ago
- Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah Dies at 90Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Cop Lip Syncing To Taylor Swift’s “Shake it Off”Posted 3 days ago
- Country Music Stars Defend “American Sniper” [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
AEHQ: Former Aide Wins Giffords’ Seat in AZ
A congressional district formerly in the hands of Democrat Gabrielle Giffords will remain in the hands of a Democrat for now.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal has more on Tuesday’s special election in Arizona:
From America’s Election Headquarters…
Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords opted to focus on recovering after being shot last year, and asked her aide Ron Barber to run. Last night he won the election bid for the rest of her term.
He had to beat the same man Giffords beat just two years ago: The young Iraq War vet Republican Jesse Kelly.
This race focused on national issues: healthcare, medicare. And both sides wanted to win badly.
Outside groups from both parties poured money in. Republicans saw a shot in the GOP-leaning district after Giffords resigned and treated the race as a referendum on the President. And for just that reason, the Democratic party wanted to keep it just as badly.
Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.