- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 13 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 2 days ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 5 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Securing America: Replacing the TSA
A change-up could be coming to the way the Transportation Security Administration does business, removing TSA screeners from some airports.
FOX News Radio’s Jill Nado reports from Washington in our ongoing series on national security:
Dozens of airports have had what Chair of the House Transportation Committee Congressman John Mica calls security meltdowns, when dozens of screeners are fired or suspended at once for violating procedures, taking bribes and more.
The TSA, now approving a plan to make the Orlando Sanford International Airport the first in the country to change its screening system to private operations under Federal supervision. Mica, applauding the move that he says will…
(Rep. Mica) “Restore TSA to its original role, which is a security-focused and intelligence gathering agency.”
Mica also says the Feds will save a lot of money.
In Washington, Jill Nado, FOX News Radio.