- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 1 day ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Securing America: Replacing the TSA
A change-up could be coming to the way the Transportation Security Administration does business, removing TSA screeners from some airports.
FOX News Radio’s Jill Nado reports from Washington in our ongoing series on national security:
Dozens of airports have had what Chair of the House Transportation Committee Congressman John Mica calls security meltdowns, when dozens of screeners are fired or suspended at once for violating procedures, taking bribes and more.
The TSA, now approving a plan to make the Orlando Sanford International Airport the first in the country to change its screening system to private operations under Federal supervision. Mica, applauding the move that he says will…
(Rep. Mica) “Restore TSA to its original role, which is a security-focused and intelligence gathering agency.”
Mica also says the Feds will save a lot of money.
In Washington, Jill Nado, FOX News Radio.