- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 21 hours ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
MA Town Creates Cursing Fine
Better watch what you say in public! Cursing in one Massachusetts town could cost you.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Rappoport reports:
Fed up with four-letter words, residents in Middleborough voting to impose a $20 fine for cursing in public.
The ordinance aimed at young people who use loud, profane language. Business owner Paulette Lilla welcomes the crackdown.
(Lilla) “It’s intimidating to my customers, to the people who are out here downtown. I think it’s a good thing that they’re doing something to try and curb it.”
Former town selectwoman Mimi Duphily says fines won’t solve the problem, but…
(Duphily) “I think that it’ll make them understand what is acceptable behavior and what is not.”
Middleborough enacted a bylaw against public swearing in 1968, but officials say it has rarely been enforced.
Steve Rappoport, FOX News Radio.