- “The Interview” — Not Coming To A Theater Near YouPosted 13 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 15 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Newtown Families Sue Gun Maker for Sandy Hook MassacrePosted 16 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Idaho’s Gun Friendly Town [VIDEO]
One small town in Idaho is hoping to become a major hub for the gun making industry.
FOX’s Dan Springer explains:
While many cities are trying to curb violence by passing gun control laws, a town in western Idaho says ‘the more firearms, the better’. Potlatch, Idaho; an old lumber town with a population of 800, is aiming to become a manufacturing hub for guns and ammunition by poaching companies from anti-gun states. So far its lured PNW Arms from neighboring Washington, and officials say six other companies have expressed interest. Idaho has some of the most gun-friendly laws in the country, including protections from legal liability for gun makers. Fifty-eight firearm companies are doing business there now, with many more being targeted.
Dan Springer, FOX News Radio.
Watch the VIDEO below for more on this story: