- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 5 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Housecall for Health: Deadly Birthday Blues
According to a new study, you have a better chance of “meeting your maker” on one of the most important days in your life.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
A current study is bringing new meaning to the “birthday blues.” Swiss researchers have found that you’re 14% more likely to die on your birthday.
They discovered the most common causes of death on birthdays are heart attacks, strokes, suicide and accidental deaths, like fatal falls. Some data suggested that those with terminal illnesses hold out until their birthday in an attempt to reach a milestone.
Housecall for Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.