- AFMW: Jim DeFelice, Co-Author of American SniperPosted 44 mins ago
- Beware of IRS Scams This Tax SeasonPosted 1 hour ago
- AFMW: The Rhett Walker BandPosted 2 days ago
- Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah Dies at 90Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Cop Lip Syncing To Taylor Swift’s “Shake it Off”Posted 3 days ago
- Country Music Stars Defend “American Sniper” [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
Housecall for Health: Deadly Birthday Blues
According to a new study, you have a better chance of “meeting your maker” on one of the most important days in your life.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
A current study is bringing new meaning to the “birthday blues.” Swiss researchers have found that you’re 14% more likely to die on your birthday.
They discovered the most common causes of death on birthdays are heart attacks, strokes, suicide and accidental deaths, like fatal falls. Some data suggested that those with terminal illnesses hold out until their birthday in an attempt to reach a milestone.
Housecall for Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.