- Man Apprehended After Jumping White House Fence [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The 5 Most Intriguing House Races of 2014Posted 20 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Should There Be Parent Liability With Facebook?Posted 21 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Housecall for Health: Deadly Birthday Blues
According to a new study, you have a better chance of “meeting your maker” on one of the most important days in your life.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
A current study is bringing new meaning to the “birthday blues.” Swiss researchers have found that you’re 14% more likely to die on your birthday.
They discovered the most common causes of death on birthdays are heart attacks, strokes, suicide and accidental deaths, like fatal falls. Some data suggested that those with terminal illnesses hold out until their birthday in an attempt to reach a milestone.
Housecall for Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.