- Malaysia Airlines Mystery: Stolen Passports Eyed In Missing Plane Investigation [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 18 hours ago
- Skydiver vs Plane [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Housecall for Health: Deadly Birthday Blues
According to a new study, you have a better chance of “meeting your maker” on one of the most important days in your life.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
A current study is bringing new meaning to the “birthday blues.” Swiss researchers have found that you’re 14% more likely to die on your birthday.
They discovered the most common causes of death on birthdays are heart attacks, strokes, suicide and accidental deaths, like fatal falls. Some data suggested that those with terminal illnesses hold out until their birthday in an attempt to reach a milestone.
Housecall for Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.