- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 1 hour ago
- Chesney’s ‘Big Revival Tour’ Gets BiggerPosted 2 hours ago
- Senator Mary Landrieu’s Keystone CollapsePosted 1 day ago
- How Much Does Thanksgiving Cost?Posted 1 day ago
- Legal Lis: Lawyer Sues Holder & ATF Over Homemade Machine GunPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Housecall for Health: Deadly Birthday Blues
According to a new study, you have a better chance of “meeting your maker” on one of the most important days in your life.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
A current study is bringing new meaning to the “birthday blues.” Swiss researchers have found that you’re 14% more likely to die on your birthday.
They discovered the most common causes of death on birthdays are heart attacks, strokes, suicide and accidental deaths, like fatal falls. Some data suggested that those with terminal illnesses hold out until their birthday in an attempt to reach a milestone.
Housecall for Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.