- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 14 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 3 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Holder in the Hot Seat on Capitol Hill [VIDEO]
Attorney General Eric Holder is testifying on Capitol Hill once again.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Capitol Hill:
Among the subjects immediately raised by Republicans: Holder’s decision to appoint two U.S. attorneys to conduct and internal investigation of recent national security leaks.
(Holder) “They will do an independent and thorough job.”
But the panel’s ranking Republican, Chuck Grassley of Iowa, disagrees.
(Grassley) “The only way to truly get to the bottom of these dangerous leaks is to appoint an independent special prosecutor.”
Grassley is also looking for more about operation Fast and Furious, and Holder’s conflict with a House panel that may lead to ‘contempt of Congress’ charges.
On Capitol Hill, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.
Also during the hearing on Capitol Hill, Attorney General Eric Holder facing down a call to resign.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson has details:
The call came from Texas Republican John Cornyn, after he and other Senate Judiciary Committee Republicans scortched Holder over the gun-tracking operation known as Fast and Furious, his refusal to appoint a special prosecutor to look at recent security leaks, and other issues.
(Cornyn) “You lead me no alternative but to join those that call upon you to resign your office.”
(Holder) “So I don’t have any intention of resigning.”
He said he was the one who ended Fast and Furious and he’s ready to compromise on releasing more documents to lawmakers, so long as it doesn’t compromise criminal prosecutions.
WATCH to hear more from Senator John Cornyn:
WATCH to learn more on lawmakers’ concern over intel leaks: