- Breaking News WATCH LIVE: Deadly Fire, Building Explosion in NYC’s HarlemPosted 4 hours ago
- AEHQ: A Jolly Republican Win In Florida, Sinking The Competition [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Giveaways At ChurchPosted 8 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
George Zimmerman’s Wife Arrested
The wife of the man who has admitted shooting Trayvon Martin has been arrested in Florida in a perjury case that stems from her husband’s charges.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports from Miami:
As neighborhood watchman George Zimmerman waits in jail for a new bond hearing and an eventual trial for shooting unarmed teen Trayvon Martin, his wife also now has legal problems. Police arrested Shellie Zimmerman on charges of making false statements under oath.
It stems from the Judge in the case declaring Zimmerman wasn’t truthful about his personal finances when asking for a very low bail amount. A Judge ordered him re-jailed after learning the Zimmerman’s had control over more than $150,000 in donations.
In Miami, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.
Editor’s Note: Shellie Zimmerman has posted $1,000 bond in her case.