- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 10 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 19 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 20 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
George Zimmerman’s Wife Arrested
The wife of the man who has admitted shooting Trayvon Martin has been arrested in Florida in a perjury case that stems from her husband’s charges.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports from Miami:
As neighborhood watchman George Zimmerman waits in jail for a new bond hearing and an eventual trial for shooting unarmed teen Trayvon Martin, his wife also now has legal problems. Police arrested Shellie Zimmerman on charges of making false statements under oath.
It stems from the Judge in the case declaring Zimmerman wasn’t truthful about his personal finances when asking for a very low bail amount. A Judge ordered him re-jailed after learning the Zimmerman’s had control over more than $150,000 in donations.
In Miami, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.
Editor’s Note: Shellie Zimmerman has posted $1,000 bond in her case.