- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 18 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 19 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 20 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 20 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 2 days ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 2 days ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 3 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 3 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 3 days ago
George Zimmerman’s Wife Arrested
The wife of the man who has admitted shooting Trayvon Martin has been arrested in Florida in a perjury case that stems from her husband’s charges.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports from Miami:
As neighborhood watchman George Zimmerman waits in jail for a new bond hearing and an eventual trial for shooting unarmed teen Trayvon Martin, his wife also now has legal problems. Police arrested Shellie Zimmerman on charges of making false statements under oath.
It stems from the Judge in the case declaring Zimmerman wasn’t truthful about his personal finances when asking for a very low bail amount. A Judge ordered him re-jailed after learning the Zimmerman’s had control over more than $150,000 in donations.
In Miami, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.
Editor’s Note: Shellie Zimmerman has posted $1,000 bond in her case.