- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 11 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 12 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 day ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
College Costs Spiking
It doesn’t come as any real surprise: the cost of going to college is going up. But just how much and how fast that amount is rising may be an eye-opener.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Lacerra reports:
The average cost to attend a four-year public university, up 15% over a two-year period. That’s according to new figures just released by the U.S. Education Department. Those numbers, fueled by state budget cuts and tuition increases of 40% or more at universities in Georgia, Arizona and California.
Penn State with the highest in-state tuition for a four-year public school at $15,520. Tack on about another $4,500 if your kid plans to live there.
Lisa Lacerra, FOX News Radio.