- President Obama Drops Proposal To Cut Tax Breaks For College Savings Plans [VIDEO]Posted 14 hours ago
- Valentine’s Day Special: Adopt A Cockroach For Your ExPosted 14 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 17 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
College Costs Spiking
It doesn’t come as any real surprise: the cost of going to college is going up. But just how much and how fast that amount is rising may be an eye-opener.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Lacerra reports:
The average cost to attend a four-year public university, up 15% over a two-year period. That’s according to new figures just released by the U.S. Education Department. Those numbers, fueled by state budget cuts and tuition increases of 40% or more at universities in Georgia, Arizona and California.
Penn State with the highest in-state tuition for a four-year public school at $15,520. Tack on about another $4,500 if your kid plans to live there.
Lisa Lacerra, FOX News Radio.