- Lois Lerner Opens-Up About IRS Scandal [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- A Chilling Warning From ISIS Released in an Audio StatementPosted 6 hours ago
- Securing America: Breach At 1600 Pennsylvania Ave [VIDEO]Posted 10 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
College Costs Spiking
It doesn’t come as any real surprise: the cost of going to college is going up. But just how much and how fast that amount is rising may be an eye-opener.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Lacerra reports:
The average cost to attend a four-year public university, up 15% over a two-year period. That’s according to new figures just released by the U.S. Education Department. Those numbers, fueled by state budget cuts and tuition increases of 40% or more at universities in Georgia, Arizona and California.
Penn State with the highest in-state tuition for a four-year public school at $15,520. Tack on about another $4,500 if your kid plans to live there.
Lisa Lacerra, FOX News Radio.