- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 2 days ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 5 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
AEHQ: Replacing Gabrielle Giffords
It’s been an expensive battle, one that both sides consider highly symbolic. And today, Arizona voters will decide who will take the seat of Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords, who survived an gunshot wound to the head in an assassination attempt more than a year ago.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal has this election update:
From America’s Election Headquarters…
Giffords’ former aide Ron Barber is the Democrat. Tea Partier Jesse Kelly is the Republican. Democrats need about 25 wins to take back the House majority, and keeping this seat in a Republican-leaning district wouldn’t be just an add, but a symbolic add. To Republicans, a win for a seat held by a moderate Democrat would be a statement against the President.
A survey from the left-leaning Public Policy Polling has Barber ahead. Giffords was shot in the head last year during a shooting rampage, and resigned from Congress this year to focus on recovery.
Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.