- ISIS Purportedly Beheads U.S. Journalist James Foley [VIDEO]Posted 37 mins ago
- Bullet Points: T-Shirt Gets Veteran Thrown from Amusement ParkPosted 2 hours ago
- Hired! College Majors That Could Bring Big BucksPosted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: The Legendary Ray StevensPosted 3 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
Leslie Gold in for Gibson
Statist! While most of the media is focuses on President Obama’s “doing fine” gaffe, it’s what else he said in Friday’s Press Conference that has Leslie concerned. Once again, for three years in a Row, President Obama claimed the answer to our fiscal woes is to spend money to bail out states and re- hire Unionized Cops, Firefighters and Teachers. Mitt Romney scolded the President for once again calling for a Big Government Solution and now OFA is hammering him for being “anti public worker.” Leslie Examines.
Plus: More Liberals begin to worry that Mitt could win, George Will and the Education Bubble and God Bless USA Controversy!