- Breaking News WATCH LIVE: Fire, Building Explosion in NYC’s HarlemPosted 16 mins ago
- AEHQ: A Jolly Republican Win In Florida, Sinking The Competition [VIDEO]Posted 30 mins ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Giveaways At ChurchPosted 4 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Leslie Gold in for Gibson
Statist! While most of the media is focuses on President Obama’s “doing fine” gaffe, it’s what else he said in Friday’s Press Conference that has Leslie concerned. Once again, for three years in a Row, President Obama claimed the answer to our fiscal woes is to spend money to bail out states and re- hire Unionized Cops, Firefighters and Teachers. Mitt Romney scolded the President for once again calling for a Big Government Solution and now OFA is hammering him for being “anti public worker.” Leslie Examines.
Plus: More Liberals begin to worry that Mitt could win, George Will and the Education Bubble and God Bless USA Controversy!