- President Obama Issues Executive Order Allowing Sanctions On Cyber AttackersPosted 6 hours ago
- California Governor Orders Mandatory Water ReductionsPosted 7 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Tax Break Holiday for FL Gun Owners?Posted 13 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Leslie Gold in for Gibson
Statist! While most of the media is focuses on President Obama’s “doing fine” gaffe, it’s what else he said in Friday’s Press Conference that has Leslie concerned. Once again, for three years in a Row, President Obama claimed the answer to our fiscal woes is to spend money to bail out states and re- hire Unionized Cops, Firefighters and Teachers. Mitt Romney scolded the President for once again calling for a Big Government Solution and now OFA is hammering him for being “anti public worker.” Leslie Examines.
Plus: More Liberals begin to worry that Mitt could win, George Will and the Education Bubble and God Bless USA Controversy!