- Boy Scouts Vote To Allow Openly Gay ScoutsPosted 11 hours ago
- IRS Scandal: Lerner Placed On LeavePosted 11 hours ago
- President Obama Defends Drone ProgramPosted 14 hours ago
- Bear Breaks Into CA HomePosted 14 hours ago
- Hurricane Season PredictionsPosted 14 hours ago
- Teen Pregnancies DownPosted 18 hours ago
Leslie Gold in for Gibson
Statist! While most of the media is focuses on President Obama’s “doing fine” gaffe, it’s what else he said in Friday’s Press Conference that has Leslie concerned. Once again, for three years in a Row, President Obama claimed the answer to our fiscal woes is to spend money to bail out states and re- hire Unionized Cops, Firefighters and Teachers. Mitt Romney scolded the President for once again calling for a Big Government Solution and now OFA is hammering him for being “anti public worker.” Leslie Examines.
Plus: More Liberals begin to worry that Mitt could win, George Will and the Education Bubble and God Bless USA Controversy!