- Could Cyber Crime Happen To You?Posted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Music Legend Aaron TippinPosted 3 hours ago
- A Battle Of The Brews In Washington?Posted 4 hours ago
- Graceland Brings ‘The King’ Back To VegasPosted 5 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
US Commerce Secretary ‘Suffered Seizures’ in Hit-and-Runs [VIDEO]
The United States Commerce Secretary cited for felony hit and run charges after a Saturday incident in suburban Los Angeles. According to the Commerce Department, the Secretary suffered a seizure.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
A Commerce Department Spokeswoman says John Bryson suffered a seizure as he was driving in suburban Los Angeles Saturday and got into a pair of collisions.
(Robles) “The Secretary was found unconscious behind the wheel.”
LA Sheriff’s Lieutenant Margarito Robles says Bryson was cited for felony hit-and-run. He spent the night in a southern California hospital, was given medicine to treat the seizure, and is now back here in Washington.
It will be up to LA County prosecutors whether to file formal charges.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.
WATCH to learn more on the hit-and-runs involving the US Commerce Secretary: