- Deer Tick DangersPosted 9 hours ago
- IRS Questioned Over Targeting ScandalPosted 2 days ago
- Midwest Gas Price SpikePosted 2 days ago
- FOX CountryPosted 2 days ago
- Life Expectancy RisesPosted 2 days ago
- David Beckham To Retire From SoccerPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: All-Star Race (Charlotte)Posted 2 days ago
US Commerce Secretary ‘Suffered Seizures’ in Hit-and-Runs [VIDEO]
The United States Commerce Secretary cited for felony hit and run charges after a Saturday incident in suburban Los Angeles. According to the Commerce Department, the Secretary suffered a seizure.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
A Commerce Department Spokeswoman says John Bryson suffered a seizure as he was driving in suburban Los Angeles Saturday and got into a pair of collisions.
(Robles) “The Secretary was found unconscious behind the wheel.”
LA Sheriff’s Lieutenant Margarito Robles says Bryson was cited for felony hit-and-run. He spent the night in a southern California hospital, was given medicine to treat the seizure, and is now back here in Washington.
It will be up to LA County prosecutors whether to file formal charges.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.
WATCH to learn more on the hit-and-runs involving the US Commerce Secretary: