- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
UK Prime Minister Leaves 8-yr-old Daughter In Pub
In Britain, a high profile child was left alone in a pub. The child: Prime Minister David Cameron’s daughter.
FOX News Radio’s Phil Ittner reports from London:
After a recent Sunday lunch British Prime Minister, David Cameron, realizing he left something behind at the pub… his 8-year-old daughter.
He says he thought the child was with his wife, presumably so did the British security detail. When they discovered the mistake they sped back to the bar only to find little Nancy helping out the wait staff. 10 Downing Street says it was about a 15 minute absence.
But it is particularly bad timing, today the government here launches a program to improve responsible parenting. No word yet on whether Cameron will be using himself as an example of what not to do.
In London, Phil Ittner, FOX News Radio.