- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 13 hours ago
- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 15 hours ago
- House Cat Attacks! Owner Calls 911Posted 16 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
UK Prime Minister Leaves 8-yr-old Daughter In Pub
In Britain, a high profile child was left alone in a pub. The child: Prime Minister David Cameron’s daughter.
FOX News Radio’s Phil Ittner reports from London:
After a recent Sunday lunch British Prime Minister, David Cameron, realizing he left something behind at the pub… his 8-year-old daughter.
He says he thought the child was with his wife, presumably so did the British security detail. When they discovered the mistake they sped back to the bar only to find little Nancy helping out the wait staff. 10 Downing Street says it was about a 15 minute absence.
But it is particularly bad timing, today the government here launches a program to improve responsible parenting. No word yet on whether Cameron will be using himself as an example of what not to do.
In London, Phil Ittner, FOX News Radio.