- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 12 hours ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 14 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 16 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
TX Father Kills Man Molesting Daughter
A father in Texas says he beat a man to death after catching him with his little girl. Despite the death, the father remains free…for now.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster reports:
There’s been no arrest. The father says the other man – whom he knew – was molesting his 4-year-old daughter, that he hit him several times in the head, and he died.
It happened on a ranch near Shiner, Texas, where the dad says he called the other man over for help with his horses, then heard his daughter screaming near a barn where those horses were.
The sheriff says he has no reason to doubt the story, and that a grand jury will decide on charges, if any.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.