- Ebola In America: CDC Confirms First US CasePosted 9 hours ago
- The Head of the Secret Service in the Hot SeatPosted 17 hours ago
- AEHQ: ISIS Bleeds Into The Mid-Term ElectionsPosted 20 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: New Teen Birth Control RecommendationPosted 20 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Lungs Found on Los Angeles Sidewalk
Update: The Los Angeles County Coroner’s office says the lungs found on the sidewalk were not human.
Investigators in California will breathe a little easier once they find out why a pair of lungs were discovered on a south Los Angeles sidewalk over the weekend.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal explains:
A woman called Sheriff’s officials Sunday to say she’d found organs on a sidewalk. The L.A. County Medical Examiner’s Office says they’re lungs. They don’t know if they’re human or animal, but hope to have more answers tomorrow (Tuesday) after some testing.
A lieutenant at the Coroner’s Office says they don’t know where they came from, and it is possible that they were a part of a study or maybe came from a medical school.
Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.