- Secret Service Director Julia Pierson ResignsPosted 7 hours ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 16 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Housecall for Health: Veggies the Key to Quitting Smoking?
Quitting smoking is a difficult process for many, but there could be a group of foods that will help you on your way to being smoke free.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
If you’re looking for ways to quit smoking, one study says just eat your veggies. A study from the University of Buffalo found that smokers who ate the most fruits and vegetables were three times more likely to become tobacco-free than others who didn’t get their five servings a day.
Data also showed smokers with diets high in fruits and vegetables smoked fewer cigarettes per day and scored lower on nicotine dependence tests.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.