- “The Interview” — Not Coming To A Theater Near YouPosted 14 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 16 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Newtown Families Sue Gun Maker for Sandy Hook MassacrePosted 17 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Housecall for Health: Veggies the Key to Quitting Smoking?
Quitting smoking is a difficult process for many, but there could be a group of foods that will help you on your way to being smoke free.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
If you’re looking for ways to quit smoking, one study says just eat your veggies. A study from the University of Buffalo found that smokers who ate the most fruits and vegetables were three times more likely to become tobacco-free than others who didn’t get their five servings a day.
Data also showed smokers with diets high in fruits and vegetables smoked fewer cigarettes per day and scored lower on nicotine dependence tests.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.