- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 4 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 5 hours ago
- President Obama Drops Proposal To Cut Tax Breaks For College Savings Plans [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Valentine’s Day Special: Adopt A Cockroach For Your ExPosted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
Housecall for Health: Veggies the Key to Quitting Smoking?
Quitting smoking is a difficult process for many, but there could be a group of foods that will help you on your way to being smoke free.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
If you’re looking for ways to quit smoking, one study says just eat your veggies. A study from the University of Buffalo found that smokers who ate the most fruits and vegetables were three times more likely to become tobacco-free than others who didn’t get their five servings a day.
Data also showed smokers with diets high in fruits and vegetables smoked fewer cigarettes per day and scored lower on nicotine dependence tests.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.