- Damage Control In Indiana Over Religious Freedom Law [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- Turning The Tables On Lethal Injection Drugs?Posted 5 hours ago
- So Long Soda?Posted 6 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Holder To Face Contempt of Congress Vote
House Republicans are taking the first step to hold Attorney General Eric Holder in contempt of Congress.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington:
The House Oversight Committee, the panel leading a probe of the Fast and Furious gun tracking operation, has set a contempt of Congress vote for next week.
In a statement, Committee Chairman Darrell Issa says the contempt focuses on the Department of Justice not handing over all the documents requested in a subpoena.
A Committee vote is just preliminary. If approved, the whole House would then vote on the contempt resolution.
Republican leadership has been reluctant to move for the contempt resolution against Holder, but House Speaker John Boehner now says the Justice Department is out of excuses.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.