- AFMW: Beth Chapman, star of CMT’s “Dog & Beth: On the Hunt”Posted 2 days ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 3 days ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Holder To Face Contempt of Congress Vote
House Republicans are taking the first step to hold Attorney General Eric Holder in contempt of Congress.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington:
The House Oversight Committee, the panel leading a probe of the Fast and Furious gun tracking operation, has set a contempt of Congress vote for next week.
In a statement, Committee Chairman Darrell Issa says the contempt focuses on the Department of Justice not handing over all the documents requested in a subpoena.
A Committee vote is just preliminary. If approved, the whole House would then vote on the contempt resolution.
Republican leadership has been reluctant to move for the contempt resolution against Holder, but House Speaker John Boehner now says the Justice Department is out of excuses.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.