- Which Country Singer Reportedly Lands Acting Gig In New Adam Sandler Movie?Posted 60 mins ago
- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 23 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 1 day ago
- Fast-Food Restaurant Fuels Frenzy On Vegas StripPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Holder To Face Contempt of Congress Vote
House Republicans are taking the first step to hold Attorney General Eric Holder in contempt of Congress.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington:
The House Oversight Committee, the panel leading a probe of the Fast and Furious gun tracking operation, has set a contempt of Congress vote for next week.
In a statement, Committee Chairman Darrell Issa says the contempt focuses on the Department of Justice not handing over all the documents requested in a subpoena.
A Committee vote is just preliminary. If approved, the whole House would then vote on the contempt resolution.
Republican leadership has been reluctant to move for the contempt resolution against Holder, but House Speaker John Boehner now says the Justice Department is out of excuses.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.