- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 23 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 2 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
AEHQ: “Doing Fine” Remark Becomes Election Battle [VIDEO]
Both campaigns are reacting to the sparks started by President Obama’s campaign plans for the private sector, and a remark he made about the issue last week.
FOX News Radio’s Liz White has this election update:
From America’s Election Headquarters…
Fielding questions after President Obama’s comment that the private sector is “doing fine”:
(Axelrod) “I agree with the President, who called the press conference on Friday to say that we need to take a series of very urgent steps to accelerate job creation in this country.”
David Axelrod, the President’s Senior Campaign Adviser, on CNN’s “State of the Union.” Rick Santorum, telling ABC’s “This Week” Mitt Romney’s plan is “far superior”:
(Santorum) “Lowering taxes and getting this economy going in the private sector, which has been dragging.”
Romney released a web video blasting the “doing fine” remark, casting the President as out of touch, something the Obama campaign has tried against Romney.
Liz White, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the back-and-forth over the remark HERE: