- “The Interview” — Not Coming To A Theater Near YouPosted 15 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 17 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Newtown Families Sue Gun Maker for Sandy Hook MassacrePosted 18 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Shooting Leaves Auburn Football Players Dead [VIDEO]
Six people were shot, three fatally, in a shooting near Auburn University early Sunday morning. Among the victims, three members of Auburn’s 2011 football team. Two of those players, offensive lineman Edward Christian and fullback Ladarious Phillips, died. The alleged shooter, Desmonte Leonard, escaped the scene before police arrived.
FOX News Radio’s Don Mathisen has more:
Police are charging Leonard with capital murder in the shooting death of three people, including two former Auburn University football players.
(Dawson) “Emergency medical personnel responded, transported two additional subjects that were later pronounced deceased.”
Auburn Police Chief Tommy Dawson. Three others were wounded in the incident. The shootings happening during a party at an apartment complex near the university. Witnesses say there was a dispute over a woman.
Don Mathisen, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the shootings HERE: