- New Passenger Air Travel Requirements To Prevent Ebola From Spreading In The U.S.Posted 11 hours ago
- Oscar Pistorius SentencedPosted 18 hours ago
- Mom Wants ‘Breaking Bad’ Toys Off Store Shelves [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: Logano Shakes Up Wild Card Race
The #20 dominated Pocono Raceway all weekend, capping it off with a victory in the Pocono 400. But what exactly does it mean for this once-hyped driver, now in the final year of his contract?
FOX News Radio’s has this weekend’s NASCAR recap:
FOX in the Fast Lane…
Joey Logano was the fastest around the Tricky Triangle in Friday’s practice. He won the pole on Saturday. Sunday, more of the same.
(Logano) “Man, it’s just awesome to finally get in Victory Lane the right way.”
The “right way” meaning over a full race. His only other Sprint Cup victory came in a rain-shortened race at New Hampshire, three years ago. With his contract up at the end of year, Logano’s message on “NASCAR on TNT” for his detractors who think he should be racing Nationwide next year?
(Logano) “I hope it shuts ‘em all up is what I hope.”
Logano passed Mark Martin – who’s more than twice his age – for a win that puts him even in points with Ryan Newman for the final wildcard spot. Martin came in second, followed by Tony Stewart and Jimmie Johnson.
Dale Earnhardt, Jr. led a race-high 36 laps before a late pit dropped him back, ultimately finishing 8th. He’s 2nd in the Sprint Cup standings, only 10 points behind Matt Kenseth, but a loss next week at Michigan will make it four full years since his last trip to Victory Lane.
FOX in the Fast Lane, I’m Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.