- Bill Clinton: ‘I Could’ve Killed’ bin Laden [VIDEO]Posted 3 mins ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: NASCAR Takes On The Tricky TrianglePosted 3 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Among Country Music’s Highest PaidPosted 3 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sadie doesn’t want her brother to grow upPosted 4 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 1 month ago
Is This Just Don Rickles Being Don Rickles?
The legendary comedian shocked his audience at an event honoring Shirley MacLaine.
“I shouldn’t make fun of the blacks,” Rickles said, and then proceeded to do just that: “President Obama is a personal friend of mine. He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”
The black-tie crowd, gathered to celebrate MacLaine, the 40th recipient of the AFI’s Life Achievement Award, alternately gasped at the 86-year-old comic’s put-downs and then found themselves laughing and applauding.