- Secret Service Director Julia Pierson ResignsPosted 46 mins ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 9 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Malaise! President Obama held a presser/stump speech today, asking for another Stimulus to bail out Public Sector Employees and blaming Europe and Republicans for the Economy. Meanwhile, the New York Times is sending their political unit reporters out to La Jolla, CA to do hit pieces on Mitt Romney’s relationships with his neighbors. Leslie reacts.
Plus: Ray LaHood calls “Texting” and Driving a “National Epidemic” in the wake of Boston Teen’s sentencing, Democrats want to Raise the Death Tax (again), Obama Leak-Gate, using the Paycheck Fairness Act to dupe women and High School Commencement Speaker informs Students that “you’re not special.”