- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 8 hours ago
- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 10 hours ago
- House Cat Attacks! Owner Calls 911Posted 11 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
No Triple Crown: ‘I’ll Have Another’ Out of Belmont [VIDEO]
Horse racing will go another year without a Triple Crown. ‘I’ll Have Another’ is out of the Belmont Stakes and will be forced to retire from horse racing after suffering a tendon injury.
FOX News Radio’s Ron Flatter was at Belmont Park this morning and reports:
‘I’ll Have Another’ will not run in tomorrow’s Belmont Stakes.
His trainer Doug O’Neill spotted a swollen tendon after a dawn workout on the Belmont Park track near New York, where the race will still be run. O’Neill decided not to run the three-year-old colt to prevent making the problem worse.
After winning the Kentucky Derby and Preakness ‘I’ll Have Another’ was bidding to be the first Triple Crown winner in 34 years.
Ron Flatter, FOX News Radio.
Editor’s Note: ‘I’ll Have Another’ will lead Saturday’s Post Parade at the Belmont Stakes.
WATCH to learn more about ‘I’ll Have Another’: