- Housecall for Health: American Cancer Society Turns 100Posted 3 hours ago
- Holder Letter Acknowledges U.S. Citizen DeathsPosted 14 hours ago
- Man Killed By FBI In Boston Bombing Probe [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- Hometown Heartache [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- Memorial Day TravelPosted 17 hours ago
- FOX on Tech: Microsoft Unveils Xbox OnePosted 21 hours ago
- London Machete AttackPosted 22 hours ago
No Triple Crown: ‘I’ll Have Another’ Out of Belmont [VIDEO]
Horse racing will go another year without a Triple Crown. ‘I’ll Have Another’ is out of the Belmont Stakes and will be forced to retire from horse racing after suffering a tendon injury.
FOX News Radio’s Ron Flatter was at Belmont Park this morning and reports:
‘I’ll Have Another’ will not run in tomorrow’s Belmont Stakes.
His trainer Doug O’Neill spotted a swollen tendon after a dawn workout on the Belmont Park track near New York, where the race will still be run. O’Neill decided not to run the three-year-old colt to prevent making the problem worse.
After winning the Kentucky Derby and Preakness ‘I’ll Have Another’ was bidding to be the first Triple Crown winner in 34 years.
Ron Flatter, FOX News Radio.
Editor’s Note: ‘I’ll Have Another’ will lead Saturday’s Post Parade at the Belmont Stakes.
WATCH to learn more about ‘I’ll Have Another’: