- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 4 hours ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 21 hours ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
No Triple Crown: ‘I’ll Have Another’ Out of Belmont [VIDEO]
Horse racing will go another year without a Triple Crown. ‘I’ll Have Another’ is out of the Belmont Stakes and will be forced to retire from horse racing after suffering a tendon injury.
FOX News Radio’s Ron Flatter was at Belmont Park this morning and reports:
‘I’ll Have Another’ will not run in tomorrow’s Belmont Stakes.
His trainer Doug O’Neill spotted a swollen tendon after a dawn workout on the Belmont Park track near New York, where the race will still be run. O’Neill decided not to run the three-year-old colt to prevent making the problem worse.
After winning the Kentucky Derby and Preakness ‘I’ll Have Another’ was bidding to be the first Triple Crown winner in 34 years.
Ron Flatter, FOX News Radio.
Editor’s Note: ‘I’ll Have Another’ will lead Saturday’s Post Parade at the Belmont Stakes.
WATCH to learn more about ‘I’ll Have Another':