- Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel ResigningPosted 10 hours ago
- 12-year-old Carrying BB Gun, Shot & Killed By PolicePosted 13 hours ago
- The 2014 American Music Awards RecapPosted 14 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
E. Coli Mystery Outbreak [VIDEO]
A mystery unfolds for Federal and State health officials after a spring outbreak of E. coli in a half-dozen states. The source of the bacteria remains unknown.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports:
Fourteen people in six states have gotten sick. One child in New Orleans is dead; all due to a possibly new strain of E. coli.
Dr. O’Neal: “And we know that this comes from a single source. We don’t know where. We’ve not been able to identify a particular food or environmental exposure.”
That’s Doctor Patrick O’Neal of the Georgia Department of Health. Since they don’t know where it came from, they can’t say much other than to tell you to cook all food thoroughly, avoid unpasturized food, and wash your hands.
Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.
For more on this story watch the VIDEO below: