- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 11 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 3 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
AEHQ: FOX News Poll: Candidate Strengths
More Americans trust President Obama on terrorism, but they trust Mitt Romney more on the economy.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
From America’s Election Headquarters…
The latest FOX News Poll shows Republican Mitt Romney up by 20 points on the ability to cut government spending, up by seven points on job creation and improving the economy.
While the FOX News Poll shows that President’s biggest strengths are mainly foreign policy, up 11 points over Mitt Romney, and up 13 points on fighting terrorism.
The FOX Poll also shows a four point lead for the President over Mitt Romney on healthcare.
But if the election were held today the FOX News Poll shows a virtual tie among American voters.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.