- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 23 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 2 days ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 5 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
AEHQ: FOX News Poll: Candidate Strengths
More Americans trust President Obama on terrorism, but they trust Mitt Romney more on the economy.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
From America’s Election Headquarters…
The latest FOX News Poll shows Republican Mitt Romney up by 20 points on the ability to cut government spending, up by seven points on job creation and improving the economy.
While the FOX News Poll shows that President’s biggest strengths are mainly foreign policy, up 11 points over Mitt Romney, and up 13 points on fighting terrorism.
The FOX Poll also shows a four point lead for the President over Mitt Romney on healthcare.
But if the election were held today the FOX News Poll shows a virtual tie among American voters.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.