- Bullet Points: Violence Wreaks Havoc on ChicagoPosted 3 hours ago
- Hired! Combating Veteran UnemploymentPosted 4 hours ago
- Obama Remarks On Mudslide Devastation, Meets Survivors & First RespondersPosted 15 hours ago
- NJ School District Sued Over “Under God” In Pledge Of AllegiancePosted 24 hours ago
• Leslie Gold in for Gibson
Change! Aside from Wisconsin, it could be argued that the referendum votes to neuter Public Sector Unions in San Jose and San Diego, California on Tuesday was a bigger blow to Organized Labor and Democrat writ large. Why? Because Voters overwhelmingly backed trimming existing and future benefits and bargaining right, in the most powerful union state in America. Leslie Examines.
Plus: Of course Bill Clinton in trying to undermine Obama, Jail Time for Texting and Killing and “Brotox” and the Feminization of Women!