- Underwater MysteryPosted 8 mins ago
- Housecall for Health: Kidney Stones & Sugary DrinksPosted 23 mins ago
- FOX CountryPosted 53 mins ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Coca-Cola 600 (Charlotte)Posted 1 hour ago
- Boy Scouts Vote To Allow Openly Gay ScoutsPosted 13 hours ago
- IRS Scandal: Lerner Placed On LeavePosted 13 hours ago
- President Obama Defends Drone ProgramPosted 15 hours ago
- Bear Breaks Into CA HomePosted 16 hours ago
- Hurricane Season PredictionsPosted 16 hours ago
- Teen Pregnancies DownPosted 20 hours ago
• Leslie Gold in for Gibson
Change! Aside from Wisconsin, it could be argued that the referendum votes to neuter Public Sector Unions in San Jose and San Diego, California on Tuesday was a bigger blow to Organized Labor and Democrat writ large. Why? Because Voters overwhelmingly backed trimming existing and future benefits and bargaining right, in the most powerful union state in America. Leslie Examines.
Plus: Of course Bill Clinton in trying to undermine Obama, Jail Time for Texting and Killing and “Brotox” and the Feminization of Women!