- Freed American Journalist Releases StatementPosted 16 hours ago
- Lawsuit Over Common CorePosted 17 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Shoot to Wound?Posted 20 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
• Leslie Gold in for Gibson
Change! Aside from Wisconsin, it could be argued that the referendum votes to neuter Public Sector Unions in San Jose and San Diego, California on Tuesday was a bigger blow to Organized Labor and Democrat writ large. Why? Because Voters overwhelmingly backed trimming existing and future benefits and bargaining right, in the most powerful union state in America. Leslie Examines.
Plus: Of course Bill Clinton in trying to undermine Obama, Jail Time for Texting and Killing and “Brotox” and the Feminization of Women!