- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 6 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 7 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 1 day ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 1 day ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
• Leslie Gold in for Gibson
Change! Aside from Wisconsin, it could be argued that the referendum votes to neuter Public Sector Unions in San Jose and San Diego, California on Tuesday was a bigger blow to Organized Labor and Democrat writ large. Why? Because Voters overwhelmingly backed trimming existing and future benefits and bargaining right, in the most powerful union state in America. Leslie Examines.
Plus: Of course Bill Clinton in trying to undermine Obama, Jail Time for Texting and Killing and “Brotox” and the Feminization of Women!