- Damage Control In Indiana Over Religious Freedom Law [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- Ranking The Most Congested Cities WorldwidePosted 18 hours ago
- So Long Soda?Posted 19 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
• Leslie Gold in for Gibson
Change! Aside from Wisconsin, it could be argued that the referendum votes to neuter Public Sector Unions in San Jose and San Diego, California on Tuesday was a bigger blow to Organized Labor and Democrat writ large. Why? Because Voters overwhelmingly backed trimming existing and future benefits and bargaining right, in the most powerful union state in America. Leslie Examines.
Plus: Of course Bill Clinton in trying to undermine Obama, Jail Time for Texting and Killing and “Brotox” and the Feminization of Women!