- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 hours ago
- Kenny Chesney’s ‘Revival’ Tour Features Some Big Name Opening ActsPosted 3 hours ago
- How Can You Protect Your Online Privacy?Posted 18 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Securing America: Muslim Spying Lawsuit
A group of Muslims have filed a lawsuit against the New York Police Department in an effort to stop a surveillance and intelligence-gathering program that they say unfairly targets them.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports in our ongoing series on national security:
The eight American Muslims, all from New Jersey, filing the Federal lawsuit challenging the NYPD’s surveillance program of Muslim mosques, student groups and businesses outside the city, including in Newark.
(Khera) “They’ve overreached, and they’ve overreached in a way that violates the Constitution, and that’s why we’re bringing this lawsuit today in Federal court.”
…Muslim advocate Farhana Khera. New Jersey’s Attorney General, after a three-month investigation, found the NYPD didn’t violate any of the Garden State’s laws. The NYPD stands by their surveillance program, saying it’s led to arrests of terror suspects and has kept New York City safe post-9/11.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.