- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 15 hours ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 16 hours ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 18 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 6 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Holder Grilled Over Fast & Furious [VIDEO]
The date changes, but the questions remain the same. Who knew what, when about Fast & Furious. Some members of Congress are still skeptical about the administration’s answers.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from the U.S. Capitol:
Attorney General Eric Holder contends he knew nothing of the tactics of that gun tracking operation that sent weapons to Mexican drug cartels before the December 2010 murder of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry.
(Holder) “At this point I can say that it started in Arizona and I’m not at all certain who beyond that can be said to have been involved.”
Republicans on the House Judiciary Committee doubt that, accusing the Attorney General of stone-walling an investigation.
(Issa) “The tactics of Fast and Furious were known. They were known and they’re contained in these wiretaps.”
California Republican Darrell Issa says Holder refuses to surrender every document requested in a wide-ranging subpoena.
At the U.S. Capitol, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.
WATCH to learn more on the Fast & Furious investigation: