- Man Killed By FBI In Boston Bombing Probe [VIDEO]Posted 56 mins ago
- Memorial Day TravelPosted 1 hour ago
- London Machete AttackPosted 1 hour ago
- FOX on Tech: Microsoft Unveils Xbox OnePosted 5 hours ago
- Housecall For Health: Tornado Aftermath DangersPosted 12 hours ago
- At Least Two Dozen Killed in Massive OK Tornado [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- 50th Super Bowl Will Be In…Posted 1 day ago
Holder Grilled Over Fast & Furious [VIDEO]
The date changes, but the questions remain the same. Who knew what, when about Fast & Furious. Some members of Congress are still skeptical about the administration’s answers.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from the U.S. Capitol:
Attorney General Eric Holder contends he knew nothing of the tactics of that gun tracking operation that sent weapons to Mexican drug cartels before the December 2010 murder of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry.
(Holder) “At this point I can say that it started in Arizona and I’m not at all certain who beyond that can be said to have been involved.”
Republicans on the House Judiciary Committee doubt that, accusing the Attorney General of stone-walling an investigation.
(Issa) “The tactics of Fast and Furious were known. They were known and they’re contained in these wiretaps.”
California Republican Darrell Issa says Holder refuses to surrender every document requested in a wide-ranging subpoena.
At the U.S. Capitol, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.
WATCH to learn more on the Fast & Furious investigation: