- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- Chase Elliott To Make His Sprint Cup Racing Debut At MartinsvillePosted 3 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 6 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Holder Grilled Over Fast & Furious [VIDEO]
The date changes, but the questions remain the same. Who knew what, when about Fast & Furious. Some members of Congress are still skeptical about the administration’s answers.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from the U.S. Capitol:
Attorney General Eric Holder contends he knew nothing of the tactics of that gun tracking operation that sent weapons to Mexican drug cartels before the December 2010 murder of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry.
(Holder) “At this point I can say that it started in Arizona and I’m not at all certain who beyond that can be said to have been involved.”
Republicans on the House Judiciary Committee doubt that, accusing the Attorney General of stone-walling an investigation.
(Issa) “The tactics of Fast and Furious were known. They were known and they’re contained in these wiretaps.”
California Republican Darrell Issa says Holder refuses to surrender every document requested in a wide-ranging subpoena.
At the U.S. Capitol, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.
WATCH to learn more on the Fast & Furious investigation: