- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 33 mins ago
- AFMW: Maria Bartiromo, Host of FBN’s “Opening Bell with Maria BartiromoPosted 2 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 2 hours ago
- Tim McGraw’s Touching Tribute To Glen CampbellPosted 3 hours ago
- AFMW: Dr. Alveda King, American Civil Rights ActivistPosted 17 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
Holder Grilled Over Fast & Furious [VIDEO]
The date changes, but the questions remain the same. Who knew what, when about Fast & Furious. Some members of Congress are still skeptical about the administration’s answers.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from the U.S. Capitol:
Attorney General Eric Holder contends he knew nothing of the tactics of that gun tracking operation that sent weapons to Mexican drug cartels before the December 2010 murder of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry.
(Holder) “At this point I can say that it started in Arizona and I’m not at all certain who beyond that can be said to have been involved.”
Republicans on the House Judiciary Committee doubt that, accusing the Attorney General of stone-walling an investigation.
(Issa) “The tactics of Fast and Furious were known. They were known and they’re contained in these wiretaps.”
California Republican Darrell Issa says Holder refuses to surrender every document requested in a wide-ranging subpoena.
At the U.S. Capitol, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.
WATCH to learn more on the Fast & Furious investigation: