- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 17 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 2 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
US Cuts Funding to Pakistani Sesame Street
A Pakistani version of Sesame Street hits a financial dead end. The US has decided to end funding for the $20 million project.
FOX News Radio’s Pam Puso reports:
The U.S. has spent nearly seven million dollars on Pakistan’s spin of the popular children’s show, but it wont spend a penny more.
The State Department investigating allegations of corruption by the local puppet theater working on the program.
(Toner) “No one’s questioning, obviously, the value and positive impact of this kind of programming for children but this is, again, as I said, this is about allegations of corruption.”
Spokesman Mark Toner.
The U.S. had hoped to improve the education of young children and increase tolerance.
Pam Puso, FOX News Radio.