- Blue Bell Recalls All Of Its Ice Cream ProductsPosted 28 mins ago
- AFMW: Former NFL Quarterback Jeff KempPosted 55 mins ago
- The Deep Bond Between Humans and DogsPosted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 1 week ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
President Obama Wants To End Bush Tax Cuts For The Wealthy This Year
Let’s be clear that this is the upper-income cuts.
Obama wants to extend the Bush tax cuts only for middle-class taxpayers, and end them for individuals making more than $200,000 a year and couples making more than $250,000 annually. He says the wealthy should contribute more to reduce the federal debt.
The president and congressional Republicans agreed in 2010 to a two-year extension of all the Bush tax rates, the deal that ends this year.