- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 4 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 2 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
President Obama Wants To End Bush Tax Cuts For The Wealthy This Year
Let’s be clear that this is the upper-income cuts.
Obama wants to extend the Bush tax cuts only for middle-class taxpayers, and end them for individuals making more than $200,000 a year and couples making more than $250,000 annually. He says the wealthy should contribute more to reduce the federal debt.
The president and congressional Republicans agreed in 2010 to a two-year extension of all the Bush tax rates, the deal that ends this year.