- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
President Obama Wants To End Bush Tax Cuts For The Wealthy This Year
Let’s be clear that this is the upper-income cuts.
Obama wants to extend the Bush tax cuts only for middle-class taxpayers, and end them for individuals making more than $200,000 a year and couples making more than $250,000 annually. He says the wealthy should contribute more to reduce the federal debt.
The president and congressional Republicans agreed in 2010 to a two-year extension of all the Bush tax rates, the deal that ends this year.