- Malaysia Airlines Mystery: Stolen Passports Eyed In Missing Plane Investigation [VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 7 hours ago
- Skydiver vs Plane [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 8 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Housecall for Health: Don’t Get a Big Head…Too Late
A new study has found the shape and size of human heads has changed over the years.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
New research has anthropologists asking, “Why the long face?” Findings from the University of Tennessee show that the heads of white Americans have become larger, taller and more narrow since the 19th century.
Data shows skull height has increased nearly 7%, and overall skull size about the space of a tennis ball. They say the reason could be evolution or lifestyle changes like better nutrition and less physical labor.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.