- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 7 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 8 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 9 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 9 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 1 day ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
Housecall for Health: Don’t Get a Big Head…Too Late
A new study has found the shape and size of human heads has changed over the years.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
New research has anthropologists asking, “Why the long face?” Findings from the University of Tennessee show that the heads of white Americans have become larger, taller and more narrow since the 19th century.
Data shows skull height has increased nearly 7%, and overall skull size about the space of a tennis ball. They say the reason could be evolution or lifestyle changes like better nutrition and less physical labor.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.