- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 1 day ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Housecall for Health: Don’t Get a Big Head…Too Late
A new study has found the shape and size of human heads has changed over the years.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
New research has anthropologists asking, “Why the long face?” Findings from the University of Tennessee show that the heads of white Americans have become larger, taller and more narrow since the 19th century.
Data shows skull height has increased nearly 7%, and overall skull size about the space of a tennis ball. They say the reason could be evolution or lifestyle changes like better nutrition and less physical labor.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.