- FOX Country: Dustin Lynch Snags First No. 1 On BillboardPosted 47 mins ago
- Australia Foils Terror Plot, Sends Troops To The Middle East In Fight Against ISIS [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The Clintons Look To Save Senate DemocratsPosted 21 hours ago
- It’s That Time Of Year Again… Flu SeasonPosted 22 hours ago
- Legal Lis: What’s the Next Step in the Adrian Peterson Child Injury Case?Posted 23 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Housecall for Health: Don’t Get a Big Head…Too Late
A new study has found the shape and size of human heads has changed over the years.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
New research has anthropologists asking, “Why the long face?” Findings from the University of Tennessee show that the heads of white Americans have become larger, taller and more narrow since the 19th century.
Data shows skull height has increased nearly 7%, and overall skull size about the space of a tennis ball. They say the reason could be evolution or lifestyle changes like better nutrition and less physical labor.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.