- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Housecall for Health: Don’t Get a Big Head…Too Late
A new study has found the shape and size of human heads has changed over the years.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
New research has anthropologists asking, “Why the long face?” Findings from the University of Tennessee show that the heads of white Americans have become larger, taller and more narrow since the 19th century.
Data shows skull height has increased nearly 7%, and overall skull size about the space of a tennis ball. They say the reason could be evolution or lifestyle changes like better nutrition and less physical labor.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.