- Bullet Points: Buy A Car – Get A GunPosted 1 hour ago
- Hired! Jobs In The Jewelry IndustryPosted 2 hours ago
- Border Disorder: TX Gov. Perry Sending National Guard Troops To Border [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- Federal Appeals Court Delivers Blow To ObamacarePosted 20 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: What Lurks In What You Eat?Posted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 weeks ago
Graduation Cheers Lead To Arrest [VIDEO]
Your kid makes it through high school. What parent doesn’t want to cheer? Better check the school rules first.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Brady reports:
South Carolina mom Shannon Cooper, handcuffed and escorted out of her daughter’s graduation, for cheering at the Florence Civic Center.
(Cooper) “I’m like, are you serious?”
She was booked for disorderly conduct and had to post $250 bond.
(Cooper) “I didn’t do any more than the others did. You know, which I feel like no one should have went to jail.”
Police say parents were warned before the ceremony.
Other districts, also trying to mute celebrations, to ensure every grad’s family can hear their name.
One suburban Cincinnati senior, has legally graduated, but can’t claim his actual diploma, unless he or his family, perform 20 hours of community service. The district’s punishment, for cheers deemed overly boisterous.
Lisa Brady, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on that Ohio teen denied his diploma HERE: