- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 1 day ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 1 day ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Dozens Arrested in Airport Drug Bust
A large bust by the Drug Enforcement Agency at the main airport in Puerto Rico has ties to the U.S. mainland.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown has details from Miami:
The DEA has rounded up many people – many of them working at Luiz Munoz Marin International Airport in San Juan – that are allegedly part of two different drug smuggling rings. One group of 20 were arrested just today (Wednesday).
(Rico) “Out of those 20, 12 were either current or former American Airlines employees. Most of them were here, there were three that were arrested in Miami, one in New York, one in Dallas and one in Newark.”
…DEA Special Agent Laila Rico in San Juan. The other group arrested worked as bag handlers and are accused of putting drug packs on commercial flights.
In Miami, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.