- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 17 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 3 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Body Parts Sent To Canadian Schools
UPDATE: Canadian police now say they believe the body parts mailed to the Vancouver schools are linked to the killing and dismemberment of a Chinese student because they were sent from Montreal.
Authorities working to identify what some Canadian schools got in the mail Tuesday afternoon.
FOX News Radio’s Jane Metzler reports:
Some disturbing deliveries to schools in Vancouver, Canada.
(Lemcke) “The first package, containing what appeared to be a human hand, was opened by staff at False Creek Elementary school.”
Deputy Vancouver Police Chief Warren Lemcke adding:
(Lemcke) “Another package, containing what appeared to be a human foot, was found by staff at St. George’s School.”
Investigators refusing to say whether the body parts belonged to the murdered boyfriend of Canadian porn star Luka Rocco Magnotta, who allegedly mailed others to Canadian politicians. The victim’s head, a hand and a foot have yet to be recovered.
Magnotta arrested at a Berlin internet cafe reading news reports about himself.
Jane Metzler, FOX News Radio.