- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 20 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 1 day ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Body Parts Sent To Canadian Schools
UPDATE: Canadian police now say they believe the body parts mailed to the Vancouver schools are linked to the killing and dismemberment of a Chinese student because they were sent from Montreal.
Authorities working to identify what some Canadian schools got in the mail Tuesday afternoon.
FOX News Radio’s Jane Metzler reports:
Some disturbing deliveries to schools in Vancouver, Canada.
(Lemcke) “The first package, containing what appeared to be a human hand, was opened by staff at False Creek Elementary school.”
Deputy Vancouver Police Chief Warren Lemcke adding:
(Lemcke) “Another package, containing what appeared to be a human foot, was found by staff at St. George’s School.”
Investigators refusing to say whether the body parts belonged to the murdered boyfriend of Canadian porn star Luka Rocco Magnotta, who allegedly mailed others to Canadian politicians. The victim’s head, a hand and a foot have yet to be recovered.
Magnotta arrested at a Berlin internet cafe reading news reports about himself.
Jane Metzler, FOX News Radio.