- Blue Bell Recalls All Of Its Ice Cream Products [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- The Deep Bond Between Humans and DogsPosted 4 hours ago
- AFMW: Former NFL Quarterback Jeff KempPosted 4 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 1 week ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
[Video] Labor Day!
Labor Day! In February and March on 2011 Far Left Unions supporter in Wisconsin Occupied the Statehouse as Democrat State pols fled to Illinois to try and wait out the eventual passage of Public Employee Labor Reform initiatives by Governor Scott Walker, that have ultimately worked. Yet today, Walker faces a much anticipated recall vote. Gibson speaks with Chris Stirewalt live in Wisconsin. Plus: Faced with the right to NOT pay their Public Employee Union Dues in Wisconsin, almost half of Unionized Public Employees stopped paying!
Plus: Clawback vote in San Jose, CA today, Hope and Panic in the Obama Campaign and latest fad of “Brotox.”