- FOX on Tech: StubHub Cyber TheftPosted 15 mins ago
- Border Disorder: Securing TexasPosted 17 hours ago
- Plane Crashes In Taiwan, Dozens Feared Dead [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Buy A Car – Get A GunPosted 24 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 weeks ago
[Video] Labor Day!
Labor Day! In February and March on 2011 Far Left Unions supporter in Wisconsin Occupied the Statehouse as Democrat State pols fled to Illinois to try and wait out the eventual passage of Public Employee Labor Reform initiatives by Governor Scott Walker, that have ultimately worked. Yet today, Walker faces a much anticipated recall vote. Gibson speaks with Chris Stirewalt live in Wisconsin. Plus: Faced with the right to NOT pay their Public Employee Union Dues in Wisconsin, almost half of Unionized Public Employees stopped paying!
Plus: Clawback vote in San Jose, CA today, Hope and Panic in the Obama Campaign and latest fad of “Brotox.”