- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 38 mins ago
- AFMW: Maria Bartiromo, Host of FBN’s “Opening Bell with Maria BartiromoPosted 2 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 2 hours ago
- Tim McGraw’s Touching Tribute To Glen CampbellPosted 3 hours ago
- AFMW: Dr. Alveda King, American Civil Rights ActivistPosted 17 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
[Video] Labor Day!
Labor Day! In February and March on 2011 Far Left Unions supporter in Wisconsin Occupied the Statehouse as Democrat State pols fled to Illinois to try and wait out the eventual passage of Public Employee Labor Reform initiatives by Governor Scott Walker, that have ultimately worked. Yet today, Walker faces a much anticipated recall vote. Gibson speaks with Chris Stirewalt live in Wisconsin. Plus: Faced with the right to NOT pay their Public Employee Union Dues in Wisconsin, almost half of Unionized Public Employees stopped paying!
Plus: Clawback vote in San Jose, CA today, Hope and Panic in the Obama Campaign and latest fad of “Brotox.”