- AFMW: Nick CannonPosted 1 day ago
- America’s Ebola Response Coordinator NamedPosted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Bret’s Cafe Lip-Dub ProposalPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in The Fast Lane: Restrictor Plate Racing at TalladegaPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[Video] Labor Day!
Labor Day! In February and March on 2011 Far Left Unions supporter in Wisconsin Occupied the Statehouse as Democrat State pols fled to Illinois to try and wait out the eventual passage of Public Employee Labor Reform initiatives by Governor Scott Walker, that have ultimately worked. Yet today, Walker faces a much anticipated recall vote. Gibson speaks with Chris Stirewalt live in Wisconsin. Plus: Faced with the right to NOT pay their Public Employee Union Dues in Wisconsin, almost half of Unionized Public Employees stopped paying!
Plus: Clawback vote in San Jose, CA today, Hope and Panic in the Obama Campaign and latest fad of “Brotox.”