- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 19 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 3 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Singles Vs. Couples: Who Sleeps Better?
Who sleeps better at night: couples or singles? And can the way you sleep affect your overall health?
FOX News Radio’s Bill Vitka has the answers:
If you sleep alone you may not live as long as a couple sleeping in the same bed. Sleeping with a partner may be a major reason why people with close relationships tend to be in better health.
New research reported by the Wall Street Journal contradicts earlier studies that show women don’t sleep as well with a partner. Instead, they fall asleep more quickly and wake up less during the night.
Researchers believe shared sleep promotes feelings of safety and security. It lowers stress. And while there are bed battles — over sheet stealing and the like — that friction is trumped by the psychological benefits.
Bill Vitka, FOX News Radio.