- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 6 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 7 hours ago
- Many Americans Sharing Streaming Service AccessPosted 8 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Singles Vs. Couples: Who Sleeps Better?
Who sleeps better at night: couples or singles? And can the way you sleep affect your overall health?
FOX News Radio’s Bill Vitka has the answers:
If you sleep alone you may not live as long as a couple sleeping in the same bed. Sleeping with a partner may be a major reason why people with close relationships tend to be in better health.
New research reported by the Wall Street Journal contradicts earlier studies that show women don’t sleep as well with a partner. Instead, they fall asleep more quickly and wake up less during the night.
Researchers believe shared sleep promotes feelings of safety and security. It lowers stress. And while there are bed battles — over sheet stealing and the like — that friction is trumped by the psychological benefits.
Bill Vitka, FOX News Radio.