- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 7 mins ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 1 hour ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 3 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 1 day ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 1 day ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 6 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Singles Vs. Couples: Who Sleeps Better?
Who sleeps better at night: couples or singles? And can the way you sleep affect your overall health?
FOX News Radio’s Bill Vitka has the answers:
If you sleep alone you may not live as long as a couple sleeping in the same bed. Sleeping with a partner may be a major reason why people with close relationships tend to be in better health.
New research reported by the Wall Street Journal contradicts earlier studies that show women don’t sleep as well with a partner. Instead, they fall asleep more quickly and wake up less during the night.
Researchers believe shared sleep promotes feelings of safety and security. It lowers stress. And while there are bed battles — over sheet stealing and the like — that friction is trumped by the psychological benefits.
Bill Vitka, FOX News Radio.