- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 13 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 2 days ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 5 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Jury Selection Begins in Sandusky Trial
Jury selection starts Tuesday in the trial of the former Penn State assistant football coach accused in a child sex abuse scandal.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
The small county courthouse in Bellefonte, Pennsylvania – a sleepy town a few miles away from Penn State University – is now under the international spotlight, as jury selection for Jerry Sandusky’s trial begins.
Yesterday, his defense team lost a last-ditch effort to delay the trial when the Pennsylvania Supreme Court struck down the motion. The defense said they needed more time to prepare.
The judge in the case, also ruling the alleged victims cannot avoid disclosure of their real names, as they requested.
As for the hundreds of reporters scheduled to attend the trial, electronic communications – even tweets – inside that courtroom are banned.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.