- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 13 hours ago
- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 15 hours ago
- House Cat Attacks! Owner Calls 911Posted 16 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Housecall for Health: Winning the War on Cancer
New therapies in the fight against cancer are making real progress, with genetic mapping and drug technologies leading the way. A new report says hope for patients could be at a new high.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Researchers say we’re closer than ever to winning the war on cancer. New findings presented at The American Society of Clinical Oncology Conference show a sharp increase in potential cancer treatments, including smart drugs that only destroy harmful cells – while protecting healthy ones – and others that help the immune system attack cancer.
Better testing is also being developed to predict which treatments will work best for each individual patient.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.