- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 21 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Housecall for Health: Winning the War on Cancer
New therapies in the fight against cancer are making real progress, with genetic mapping and drug technologies leading the way. A new report says hope for patients could be at a new high.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Researchers say we’re closer than ever to winning the war on cancer. New findings presented at The American Society of Clinical Oncology Conference show a sharp increase in potential cancer treatments, including smart drugs that only destroy harmful cells – while protecting healthy ones – and others that help the immune system attack cancer.
Better testing is also being developed to predict which treatments will work best for each individual patient.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.