- Hillary Clinton Asks To Make Her Emails Public [VIDEO]Posted 1 hour ago
- Ringling Bros. Ending Elephant Acts By 2018Posted 3 hours ago
- School Administrators Take a Hack at Cutting Hair?Posted 5 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Housecall for Health: Winning the War on Cancer
New therapies in the fight against cancer are making real progress, with genetic mapping and drug technologies leading the way. A new report says hope for patients could be at a new high.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Researchers say we’re closer than ever to winning the war on cancer. New findings presented at The American Society of Clinical Oncology Conference show a sharp increase in potential cancer treatments, including smart drugs that only destroy harmful cells – while protecting healthy ones – and others that help the immune system attack cancer.
Better testing is also being developed to predict which treatments will work best for each individual patient.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.