- Australia Foils Terror Plot, Sends Troops To The Middle East In Fight Against ISIS [VIDEO]Posted 11 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The Clintons Look To Save Senate DemocratsPosted 15 hours ago
- It’s That Time Of Year Again… Flu SeasonPosted 16 hours ago
- Legal Lis: What’s the Next Step in the Adrian Peterson Child Injury Case?Posted 17 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Housecall for Health: Winning the War on Cancer
New therapies in the fight against cancer are making real progress, with genetic mapping and drug technologies leading the way. A new report says hope for patients could be at a new high.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Researchers say we’re closer than ever to winning the war on cancer. New findings presented at The American Society of Clinical Oncology Conference show a sharp increase in potential cancer treatments, including smart drugs that only destroy harmful cells – while protecting healthy ones – and others that help the immune system attack cancer.
Better testing is also being developed to predict which treatments will work best for each individual patient.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.