- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 9 hours ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 10 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Disney Banning Junk Food Ads Aimed At Kids [VIDEO]
Saturday morning cartoons go hand in hand with commercials for things like sugary cereal, until now. One major network is making a change.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington:
The Walt Disney Company announcing here in Washington new advertising guidelines during programs targeting kids and families.
It won’t happen until 2015, but all food and beverage products advertised, sponsored or promoted on Disney’s TV, radio and online platforms will meet nutrition guidelines aligned with federal standards, like promoting fruits and vegetables and limiting sugars and saturated fats.
Government studies suggest children see $1.6 billion worth of food and beverage marketing every year.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on Disney’s ad plans HERE: