- The Balance Of Power: Border Battle At The Ballot BoxPosted 27 mins ago
- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 1 day ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 1 day ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 2 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Disney Banning Junk Food Ads Aimed At Kids [VIDEO]
Saturday morning cartoons go hand in hand with commercials for things like sugary cereal, until now. One major network is making a change.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington:
The Walt Disney Company announcing here in Washington new advertising guidelines during programs targeting kids and families.
It won’t happen until 2015, but all food and beverage products advertised, sponsored or promoted on Disney’s TV, radio and online platforms will meet nutrition guidelines aligned with federal standards, like promoting fruits and vegetables and limiting sugars and saturated fats.
Government studies suggest children see $1.6 billion worth of food and beverage marketing every year.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on Disney’s ad plans HERE: