- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 13 hours ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 1 day ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Disney Banning Junk Food Ads Aimed At Kids [VIDEO]
Saturday morning cartoons go hand in hand with commercials for things like sugary cereal, until now. One major network is making a change.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington:
The Walt Disney Company announcing here in Washington new advertising guidelines during programs targeting kids and families.
It won’t happen until 2015, but all food and beverage products advertised, sponsored or promoted on Disney’s TV, radio and online platforms will meet nutrition guidelines aligned with federal standards, like promoting fruits and vegetables and limiting sugars and saturated fats.
Government studies suggest children see $1.6 billion worth of food and beverage marketing every year.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on Disney’s ad plans HERE: