- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 8 mins ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 39 mins ago
- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 24 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Bill Clinton: A Romney Presidency Would Be “Calamitous” For The World
Praising President Obama, President Clinton expressed deep concern about the alternative.
Speaking at a fundraiser for Obama at the home of Marc Lasry, the billionaire founder of Avenue Capital Group, Clinton praised President Barack Obama, saying that “the alternative would be in my opinion calamitous for our country and the world”.
He added that Obama has “right economic policy and the right political approach and I think that their economics are wrong headed and their politics are worse.”