- U.S. Reportedly Launches Strikes Against Al-Shabaab Leader In Somalia [VIDEO]Posted 42 mins ago
- Housecall for Health: Sleep Drunk?Posted 2 hours ago
- FBI Investigating Celebrity Photo Hacking [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- British PM Cameron Outlines New Anti-Terror Measures [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- FOX News Radio Remembers White House Reporter Mike MajchrowitzPosted 23 hours ago
- In Triumph Shall Wave: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 4 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
AEHQ: WI Recall Goes to Voters [VIDEO]
In addition to five states going to polls in their primaries (California, Montana, New Jersey, New Mexico and South Dakota), the Governor of Wisconsin faces a fight to keep his seat in a special election in Wisconsin. After weeks of campaigning, the fate of Governor Scott Walker now rests in the hands of voters.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper has this special election update from Milwaukee:
From America’s Election Headquarters…
Governor Scott Walker defends his decision to fix Wisconsin’s budget by curbing collective bargaining for most public employees.
(Walker) “Issues people care about is whether or not the reforms are working, and they are.”
It sparked this recall. Challenger Tom Barrett, Milwaukee’s mayor, says Walker’s reforms aren’t working.
(Barrett) “Even using his own numbers, this state is at the bottom of the Midwest in job creation.”
Some big names have been stumping for the candidates, who include Lt. Governor Rebecca Kleefisch.
(Kleefisch) “It’s so important that we need to call up our friends and our neighbors.”
Walker is ahead in the polls, but it’s a tight race.
In Milwaukee, Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the WI recall election and what it could mean come November HERE: