- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 17 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 2 days ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 5 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Housecall for Health: Germiest Places in Your Office
According to a new study, the typical office desk could be the dirtiest place in your life – a breeding ground for germs and bacteria.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon tells us what you should be scrubbing in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
How germy is your office? A study from the University of San Diego finds that certain places – and people – are worse than others. Chair armrests and phones have the most bacteria, made mostly from skin debris and mucus.
And men’s desks proved to have more bacteria than women’s. The reason? Researchers say it’s been proven that male hygiene is simply not as good as women’s.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.