- Australia Foils Terror Plot, Sends Troops To The Middle East In Fight Against ISIS [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The Clintons Look To Save Senate DemocratsPosted 17 hours ago
- It’s That Time Of Year Again… Flu SeasonPosted 18 hours ago
- Legal Lis: What’s the Next Step in the Adrian Peterson Child Injury Case?Posted 19 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Housecall for Health: Germiest Places in Your Office
According to a new study, the typical office desk could be the dirtiest place in your life – a breeding ground for germs and bacteria.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon tells us what you should be scrubbing in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
How germy is your office? A study from the University of San Diego finds that certain places – and people – are worse than others. Chair armrests and phones have the most bacteria, made mostly from skin debris and mucus.
And men’s desks proved to have more bacteria than women’s. The reason? Researchers say it’s been proven that male hygiene is simply not as good as women’s.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.