- President Obama Issues Executive Order Allowing Sanctions On Cyber AttackersPosted 14 hours ago
- California Governor Orders Mandatory Water ReductionsPosted 15 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Tax Break Holiday for FL Gun Owners?Posted 21 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Facebook Considers Access for Kids Under 13
Facebook is developing a version for children under 13, which would include technology that would enable parents to monitor their children’s Facebook use closely.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy has the details:
Facebook Inc., is developing technology that would enable close parental supervision for Facebook users under the age of 13 years old.
Some mechanisms being tested include connecting children’s accounts to their parents and allowing parents to control who their children friend and what applications they use, according to the Wall Street Journal, which quoted Facebook executives.
The new users could attract a whole new age group for advertising, but raises privacy concerns as well.
Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.